Friday, October 23, 2009

What if His People Prayed

As I sit here pondering a huge decision (about work) all I can think about is prayer. Am I basing my decision on what my mind is telling me or am I following what God wants me to do? I’ve decided to completely let it go, pray about it over the weekend and by Monday, hopefully he will have given me peace and I will make not only make the right decision for myself but also my family. I believe in all my heart his will will be done. He will not lead me in the wrong direction, I just need to have the faith to leave it up to Him.

Wonder what things would be like if we turned it all over to him? What IF His People Prayed???

3 comments:

Dawn Overton said...

Sometimes we forget that all we have to do is turn things over to him. Its soo easy to get caught up and forget to pray like we should. I know I dont pray nearly enough.

Ashley Bridges said...

well written Jonnica...Hope it all turns out good for you..

Anonymous said...

I have this cd. I need to make you a copy. Bro Randy and Delia gave it to me after Jordan's wreck


Jodi