Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

Tinslea Hunting Eggs at Church

Tinslea and Sophia
Taylor





Amber, Tay and Tinslea playing on the swing
OK so since I tell stuff on everyone else it's only fair that I tell on myself. After church we went to Grandma's to eat. I had went to the bathroom then came out fixed Tinslea's plate and was standing in line to fix my plate. As usual I was spaced out - and wasn't paying attention to anyone - but did notice everyone had gotten somewhat quiet. Well come to find out, my dress was stuck in my Thong!! Guess everyone got a big laugh out of seeing my BUTT!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a brave soul to tell that on yourself! Wheres a camera when your husband needs one? wlh

DJ and Jill said...

That is hilarious!!!

I have already changed my background. It wasn't easy picking out one this time. I kept thinking "Does this look like something Jonnica would choose?" :)

Laurie Keen said...

okay so i am setting here eating a muffin and drinking water and i was reading your blog and when i got to the end i started choking from laughing so hard...that is so funny. i can just see all their faces......HA HA HA

This brings back a story from prom last year...remember the girl coming out of the bathroom....lol

Anonymous said...

That had to be priceless...and you are a good sport in telling it!

Anonymous said...

Well Hey atleast you LOOK GOOD ENOUGH TO WEAR A THONG LOL

britney said...

ok this is funny but doesn't suprise me that you didn't notice. Funny I can picture everyone. Hope yal had a good Easter

Ashley Bridges said...

I am with Tara on this one..I use to be able to pull off a thong but not in several years...So hats off to you for still looking good enough to wear one and again for telling on your self.. I am so proud...LOL ... You are hilarious!!