Friday, April 17, 2009

Our Week...kind of boring...

Tuesday night Tinslea stayed alnite with MeMe and Pa. Wednesday she spent the day with Pa - and they visited Grandma, Poppie and Jake. She and Jake enjoyed playing together - I think it's because Hunter wasn't around, when the 3 of them are together she would rather buddy up with Hunter...and those 2 are going to be a BaD pair. When Mom and Dad brought her home on Wednesday afternoon, Mom cooked some taco salad for us.
Thursday I was supposed to meet Heather and DD for supper at the Farmboy but on my way in from work I began to not feel very well. We got home and I just laid around the house. Lloyd, Melissa, and Maeleigh came over - and I kept my distance because I was just not feeling right. Tinslea and Maeleigh had a big time - you should see Tinslea's bedroom - it's all the evidence you need! As they were leaving Mae was crying not wanting to leave and Tinslea was crying wanting to go with them.
Not long after they left I did end up getting sick : ( I hate those stomach bugs! I didn't work today, jsut spent the day recovering and washing the sheets.
Tonight Josh and Tinslea are at Hunters 1st Baseball Game - I hated to miss it but I still didn't really feel like getting out.

2 comments:

DJ and Jill said...

I didn't even see this background.....love it!!!

The Belchers said...

I had a hard time finding one I liked this time - I had to search a little for this one.