Friday, April 3, 2009

Dustin Lance Belcher

In Loving Memory of Dustin Lance Belcher
2/26/84 - 3/30/09

Dustin was a Husband, Father, Son, Brother, , Uncle, Brother-in-law, Son-in-Law, Nephew, Cousin, and Friend to many. Dustin will be greatly missed and will never be forgotten. He has left his mark on many people - good and bad - LOL!!

The song below was played yesterday at Dusty's funeral - this song was a perfect fit. Please listen carefully to the words and think about Dusty.


We would like to thank everyone for their thoughts, prayers, calls, texts, and flowers that were sent.
Please continue to remember Amy and the girls (Maeleigh & Audrey), Melissa, Lloyd, Josh and the rest of the family and friends. The journey for those close to Dustin is just beginning.

8 comments:

Laurie Keen said...

I am at a lost for words right now...That song was PERFECT...Dustin was a wonderful person and will be GREATLY missed...by all...Everyone will always be in my prayers

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers have been, and will continue to be with all of you!

Amanda Childress

britney said...

I just couldnt believe how much that song was about dustin when they played it. I will always remember all the great memories I had with and dustin and Josh at the house, as tony would say are they ever going to go home to their own house lol. But I do believe that he used to say that about you too. Love you guys

Anonymous said...

Jonnica, that was perfect for Dustin. If you anything please let me know, you are right the struggle only begins after everyone goes back to their daily life. I know it will be hard for you all, but God will give you the strength that you need. Amy and the girls, along with the entire Belcher Family is in my prayers.

Kim said...

Jonnica, i am so sad for your family. Please know I am praying for comfort. If I can help ever, let me know. I haven't listened to the song yet, I am at work, andI know I will be in tears:(

Keishia Embry said...

I am so sorry for your family's loss. We all know how wonderful Dustin was and will cherish the memories we have with him forever. I wish I could have made it home for the funeral. That song describes Dustin to a T. All of you will be in my prayers as the toughest days I'm sure are yet to come. Seek comfort in the Lord....for only he knows why. With love..

Anonymous said...

Just as yesterday, this song produced so many emotions today. It is so Dusty and the life he lead. He was a "one-of-a-kind" guy and sure was a momma's boy! He will be missed by all he touched! The family is in our thoughts in prayers. We LOVE you all!!

Alicia McKinney

Anonymous said...

I didn't find out until Friday about Dustin (was out of town) but I have thought about him long and hard all weekend long. That songs was perfect for him. I still see him and Josh when we were all younger...running around with them and Mandy McKinney Raymer one summer. He will forever be missed. He truly was a great person. The family...all of you, will be in our thoughts and prayers.