Thursday, June 12, 2008

I Finally Have a Blog

Ok, so I finally have a blog!! I don't know how long this will last but maybe I can keep it going. I have a little extra time tonight, Tinslea is with her MeMe and Pa John (my mom and dad). I just talked to mom and Tinslea ate super with Mamaw Jane and Papaw Andy. She had hamburger and cooked apples...I'm not sure what else Mom said she had. They were about to leave Dad was taking her for a ride on the 4wheeler. She absolutely Loves riding that thing! When she sees one parked she starts "running her motor (BBBHHHHH)" . Dad has my OLD 4wheeler that doesn't work and he'll push her around the yard on it - I know he has spoiled her. Britney got her a battery powered 4wheeler for her Birthday and YES she knows how to ride it. She gets on it and we tell her to push the button, and she does - then off she goes.
Jodi is taking Tinslea to school tomorrow sinceI don't have to work , I only work 3 days a week during the summer so I get to have a 4 day weekend every weekend!! It's pretty nice, I wish I could do that year round. Josh has a ball camp/tournament in Bowling Green tonight and tomorrow. I'm planning on gettng a few thing accomplished around the house then going to BG to get Tinslea from DayCare and we are going to attempt to watch Josh's game. She and I went to his practice on Monday and she was everywhere. Once she saw "Daddy" that was it... she ran out on the court. He Loved every minute of it too.
Wish Me Luck With The New Blog Adventure!!

2 comments:

Laurie Keen said...

Welcome to the BLOG family! I am glad you are finally on here! by the way i will get you back for that comment you left me...turd! lol i know what you are trying to do! lol

Candi said...

Welcome Jonnica:-) Blogging is so much fun. Sometimes it's hard to keep up with, but I love reading everyones. It's such a great way to keep up with everyone.