Friday, June 13, 2008

It's finally the WeEkEnD!! Tinslea and I just got home about an hour ago, and she's already in bed. She was so exhausted. The two of us met D.D. and Deana Jo at the mall to look for Bridesmaids Dresses. It was actually pretty simple, I only tried on 2 dresses (that doesn't happen with very often). Deana tried on a dress in JCPenny's then we went to Macy's and found a couple different ones. We decided on a very cute, above the knee black dress, I LoVe it :) I'm so excited about D.D.'s wedding, her and Jeremy are a perfect match. I'll admit, at first I was a little unsure, but it didn't take long to see they truly bring out the best in one another. They are leaving tomorrow night for Cancun - I know they will have a blast. Josh and I went one summer and we would soooo love to go back!!
By the time we picked out the dress, Tinslea was starving...So she and I went and ate then met back up the D.D and Deana. Jill and Chelle (Deana's mom and sister) had Blake at Chuckie Cheese. We walked down there to see Blake for a bit. It's been a while since we had seen him last. He still the same little Blake, full of energy and always happy :) He and Tinslea rode the horses and the little car together. They are so cute. I hope their good friends we they get older!
While at the mall we saw Alicia McKinney and her mom Lori. Alicia was doing some last minute shopping for her trip. She and Eric are leaving for Florida tomorrow. Hope they have a wonderful and safe trip!!

No comments: