Saturday, June 21, 2008

Panama City Here We Come

Cleaning, laundry, washing dishes, and packing...BLAH!! That what I've been doing this morning. I hate going on vacation and coming home to a dirty house! I think I've gotten thing pretty well finished, FINALLY. Josh, Tinslea and myself aren't leaving until tonight because Josh is in his cousin Ben's wedding today at 3:00pm. Mom, Dad, Jodi, Chelsea, Grandma Linda, Poppie, Jessi, Charlie, Hunter, Jake, Chad and Amber all left this morning at 3:30. I spoke with Mom at 7:00 and she said they were in Alabama. Charlie wanted to stop and eat breakfast at Shoney's, so they had been there for a while. Poor Grandma, she can't eat anything without getting sick. Mom said they were stopped and she had gotten sick 3 times. I just really wish they could find out what is wrong with her. This has been going on since last Ocotber (I believe that's when it started).
Aunt Jana is going to be keeping Griffey while we're gone. Bless her Heart!! I don't know what we would do without her!! Griffey can be a handful, he requires so much attention, he's worse than a kid.
Dad said that he thought it would take them about 12 hours to get there since they are having to stop with Grandma and Amber. We will probably leave about 4:30 so hopefully we will be there by midnight!! That's the goal at least.
Check back in later in the week, I'll let you know if were all still surviving.

No comments: