Monday, August 4, 2008

One day of training down two more to go! I would so much rather be working than listening to people. OHH well, only a couple days left.
When I got home it was already 6:00pm! I would have been home sooner but…we kind of made a few wrong turns from Cave City to Brownsville HAHA. Joyce McKinney was driving and she told us not to tell she said “What happens in the Hummer, stays in the Hummer”. She’s so funny!! At one point I looked at Aunt Chelle and said I think we’re going the wrong way I don’t remember passing this stuff, she didn’t remember it either. Well, a few miles later we did realize we were going the wrong way!!
OK so Aunt Michelle just called…On the way home I couldn’t get comfortable and kept telling them my butt was hurting. Well, Joyce just called Aunt Chelle and said I had been sitting on an umbrella HAHA – That would explain it!!
Tinslea stayed with Mamaw Jane and Papaw Andy today. They kept her plenty busy. She played outside, and they put her in her swing for a while then I think they picked some apples. She’s doing very good with her naps. Mamaw put her in the big bed (since they don’t have a play pen for her) she rolled around for a while and talked then went to sleep. Deana drove to work today so she picked her up on her way in and brought her home for us - - saved us some gas money!!
Josh officially starts back to work tomorrow!! He’s excited and ready to get back in the routine.
So did anyone watch Army Wives lastnight…Next week is gonna be Awesome!! I can’t wait.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

OMG I LOVE Army Wives. I can't wait til next week. I am almost addicted to it like Grey's Anatomy. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!