Tuesday, August 5, 2008


Pictures of Tinslea playing in the bubbles at MeMe and Pa John's house. Can you tell she was having fun?

Tinslea spent the day at Grandma and Poppie’s. I met Poppie this morning in town before I went to Cave City. Tinslea was excited to see him and ready to go! I called to check on her during my lunch break and Chad answered the phone. He said they had just had an interesting experience. Grandma was at the Dr. with Ma Ag so that left Tinslea, Hunter and Jake with Poppie. So Chad and Amber came over to help him. Well, Chad said that Amber had just left she had to run to the store when they noticed Tinslea had pooped!! Poppie looked at Chad as said “have you ever done this before?” Chad said “Well, a few times.” (Chad and Amber kept Tinslea 3 days a week when she was 3 months – 8 months). Chad then ask Poppie “Have you?”. Poppie said NO. So the TWO of them somehow managed to change the Poopie Diaper HAHA. Chad said they had to “tag team” her. Chad better get used to those diapers, Taylor will be here before you know it : ) Another funny story from today…Uncle Chad was playing peek-a-boo with a plate as he had her sitting up on the counter. There was a cup sitting beside her and he grabbed the cup and was going to put it on her head like a hat. What he didn’t know was that the cup had water in it…Amber said Tinslea just sat there staring at him like…What just happened?!
Tinslea is at Mom and Dad’s again tonight, tomorrow is my last day in Cave City YAY. I feel like I’ve not seen my baby at all these last few days.

No comments: