Sunday, March 29, 2009

He Doesn't Get Out Much....



We spent today in Rochester. We pretty much ate ALL day and sat around and talked while the kids ran wild. The reoccurring conversation of the day was Chad and Amber’s trip to Bowling Green. We continued laughing and making fun of Chad all day… I mean seriously we would just be sitting talking and someone would bust out laughing…and we knew they were thinking about Chad.
Please be prepared to laugh very hysterically at the story I’m about to tell!!
OK SO….
Amber was upstairs in Macy’s buying Tay an Easter outfit. Chad was in the mall also at the tux store getting fit for his tux. He was to meet Amber at the top of the escalator.
Amber received a call from Chad as he was panting “Where are you”?
Amber “At the top of the escalator”.
Chad “NO your not, that’s where I’m at”.
At this point Amber KNEW what had happened!
Chad had gone up the escalator the WRONG way!!! Amber said he was rolling with sweat.
Just imagine – Chad (he had his cowboy boots on) trying to run UP the DOWN escalator!!!
Chad said he honestly didn’t know there was another escalator and he didn’t see another way to get to the top.
Grandma ask “Chad what were the people doing that were coming down”.
Chad said “Well, no one was coming down, but there were about 5 people at the top of the stairs watching me. I was having to jump like 2 stairs at a time, and I was tripping and about fell a couple times. By the time I almost got to the top I was so tired I thought I was about to go back down. When I did get to the top I looked at the people watching and said WEEEEEW that was a workout!”
I mean really can you imagine seeing a GROWN man doing this… and honestly not knowing there was an UP escalator!!! I told Chad about the 3rd time the story was told today that this was blog worthy!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't even know this person but I am laughing.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous is me - Joline

The Belchers said...

Chad is my cousin on my Dad's side..I've talked about and had a few pics of him before, Taylor (Tay Mae) is his little girl I'll look through my camera and find a good pic of him to post.

Anonymous said...

Okay my side is hurting....

britney jo mckinney said...

ok this is just like him. but i remember that when we went on our first date he didnt know how to get to the mall and movie theatre and had to ask me. gotta love him tho.

Jana said...

Chad and Matthew have a lot in common about getting lost. He always gets lost in BG.

Love you all, Love Aunt Jana

Laurie Keen said...

OH MY GOSH.....I am laughing so hard my stomach is killing me and I have HUGE TEARS flowing. I even told my boss...she cracked up and said that they need to get that poor boy out more. I LOVE how at the end he goes....WHEWW that was a workout....HA HA ONLY CHAD...What would we do without him to brighten our lives. LOVE YA CHAD......Love you guys....

Kim said...

That is the MOST hysterical thing I have ever heard!! You just have to love our country boys:) So funny, girl!