Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July Weekend

I hope everyone had a wonderful 3 Day Weekend!! Saturday Josh raced while Tinslea and I went to the festival. We met Mom there to watch the Star Search then we met up with Aunt Michelle, Chelsea and Zac. We watched the tractor pull for a while then we went to the pageants. While at the pageants we watched the fireworks. I was really surprised Tinslea liked the fireworks as well as she did. She was trying to "catch" them!! Dad had to work Saturday night at Aleris, but as soon as he heard them going off he called Mom to see EXACTLY what Tinslea was doing and how she was reacting - So Sweet:)
Sunday afternoon/night we had a cook-out for the WHOLE family at Grandma Linda's. When I say WHOLE I mean...Grandma Linda, Poppie, Ma Ag, Uncle Allen, Kathy, Markus, Jessi, Charlie, Hunter, Jake, Chad, Amber, Ryan, Mom, Dad, Jodi, Mamaw Jane, Papaw Andy, Aunt Jana, Mark, Ann, Uncle Joe, Aunt Michelle, Chelsea, Zac, Jim, Fammie, Juleah, Jordan, Josh, Tinslea and myself!! We have SOOO much fun when we're all together...we may not be that interesting to most but just being with one another is such a joy. As always we HAD to play corn hole and guess what....Josh and Uncle Joe have still not been beaten. I couldn't tell you how many games they played but NO ONE could BEAT them. At about 9:00 pm Charlie and Uncle Allen set the firework off...They Were Beautiful!!

1 comment:

mtutko said...

I totally agree,,,we do have lots of fun when we are all together...