Thursday, July 17, 2008

Guess What?!?!? We’re getting hardwood floors! Tuesday while I was at work, Josh took Tinslea to school then went on a “price check” mission. Lowes ended up having the best deal on the hardwood we wanted, so me being the way I am, made Josh come get me from work so I could go look at it. I APPROVED, so I gave Josh the debit card and he took me back to work. When we got back to Lowes he had all the wood ready to buy it and…our debit card has a $500 limit…and he didn’t have any checks. SOOO he drove back across town so I could give him a check. He wasn’t very happy he had to do all that driving, mainly because of all the gas he used. I told him that’s what he gets for driving a Tahoe HAHA. As for now the wood is piled up in the dining room waiting to be installed on Monday. I’m excited but a little nervous, I hope it looks okay…I just can’t picture what it will look like.
Tuesday afternoon Tinslea and I stopped by Aunt Chelle and Uncle Joe’s house to visit a while. Tinslea just loves to play with Zac, they go in his bedroom and just PLAY!! Chelsea was going to BG with a friend so we got to visit her for a while before she left. She looked so pretty…she always does! Before we left Zac had gone through more of his movies and gave Tinslea like 4 more of them. I don’t think we’ve ever left their house empty handed LOL. Zac is always giving her his things he’s out-grown.
Yesterday we had Dewayne move the building from Lloyds house to ours. We’ve somehow accumulated so much stuff over the past few years we’ve ran out of room. Josh spent most of the day getting the building set up. It looks nice, all we have to do now is paint/stain it. After Tinslea bath lastnight Josh and her gave Griffey a bath. Tinslea got soo mad at her Daddy, she just didn’t understand why she couldn’t get in the tub with Griff.



Tinslea is with her MeMe and Pa John tonight. I felt bad that we had to miss Lola’s Birthday Party. We sent her a gift with Fammie, hopefully she’ll like it!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOLA!

1 comment:

Laurie Keen said...

We have the same bath tubs! lol

that is too cute!