Tuesday, July 29, 2008


Tinslea is feeling MucH better!!
Yesterday the three of us enjoyed our “last” summer day off. We stayed at home played inside and went swimming, our favorite things to do! Tinslea is so funny in the pool she likes to get in and out, in and out! And when I say in I mean jump in! She walks along the side of the deck then JUMPS! She laughs when she does it too, what a dare devil! Lastnight was Hunter and Jakes last game. We hadn’t been to see Hunter play all season so we went to the ball park to watch him at 7:00. I’ve never understood why they make those little ones play in July it’s just way too hot! Anyways, Hunter did good he hit the ball twice…GO HUNT! He told Grandma on the way to the game he felt a tingling in his hand so he thought he was going to hit one over the fence HAHA.
Tinslea went back to School today. I dropped her off at Jodi’s this morning at 5:50am. Jodi kept her for a while so Tinslea didn’t have to go to work with me, then she took her to daycare. This afternoon I had a hair appointment with Kelly, so Mom kept Tinslea in town for a while then took her home to Josh (he had to work today too). By the time I got in Josh and Tinslea were already in the pool…without me!!
Jodi’s working a few hours at the hospital this afternoon…hope she likes it!! It’s just hard for me to picture her doing that kind of thing. She doesn’t even really like to change Tinslea’s poopy diaper HAHA.

6 comments:

MeMe said...

I love the pic with the hat! That's MeMe's Tinslea Gracyn....goooo Reds!!! (that is a Red's hat, isn't it???)

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!

Laurie Keen said...

Whose big pool? SWEET! I agree with MEME i love the hat pic! She is so precious!!!

Laurie Keen said...

I forgot to add something...

Look at that belly. she looks like the Southerland's with that belly! lol Josh is cracking me up in that pic too! lol

Anonymous said...

I agree...Love the hat picture..that's too cute!

The Belchers said...

Thanks Everyone!
Mom - you should be ashamed...that's a Cubs hat! Why would Josh have a Reds hat?!?
Laurie - We were at our neighbor's pool. She is older and doesn't get in it much, so she told us just to get in when ever we want - Wrong thing to tell us!! She never even knows we're there. We'll see her a few days later and be like Betty we were in your pool and she'll say well I never knew you were out there. We thought about getting a pool but then decided WHY?? when we can walk across the yard to hers HAHA