Tuesday, September 30, 2008

As you noticed there was NO video yesterday, that's what I get for having Josh be "incharge" of finishing things off. Oh well!! I've not heard from him yet so I'm guessing his game is still going on. Tinslea and I actually just got in an settled ourselves. When I picked her up from school we went to Walmart, I'm (actually Josh is) painting my bedroom this week so I want to get some paint samples to decide on a color. We ran into Ashley, Chad and Peyton Bridges while we were at Walmart. Peyton was having a BLAST, she was picking out things she wanted for her Birthday...I think Ashley has LOTS to choose from. On our way home we stopped by Uncle Joe's house and visited with him Aunt Chelle, Zac and Mom happened to be there. Chelsea was at her cheer practice in BG. Tinslea and Zac have so much fun together :) We try to stop by once a week or every other week. Uncle Joe starts his new job tomorrow YAY!!
OHH and thanks everyone for the comments on the video. I'm glad you find my child entertaining. I wish I had a counter on how may times Aunt Chelle and Laurie watched the video HAHA - Love you guys ; 0

2 comments:

Laurie Keen said...

Lets see I have watched it twice myself TODAY and then one more time I showed it to a girl at work. so a total of 3 for me TODAY!! lol I wish I had known you where in the area because i would have came and seen you all! lol

Ashley Bridges said...

I am still hearing about all the things that Peyton wants for her birthday.. It was so much easier when she didn't understand what the toys actually were..LOL!! Glad I got to see you and that beautiful little girl !!