Monday, September 1, 2008




Jodi has been on me for the last week to update my blog! Things have been a little crazy with work, Tinslea, and football games…that’s about all we’ve done the past 2 weeks. The past couple weeks we’ve gone to watch Hunter Gary play football on Friday night. I don’t know anything about football, but Josh says he’s the best player by FAR! But, we can’t forget about Talon ; ) We got to see him get a touch-down week before last!
Wednesday night Tinslea was in another Beauty Pageant, at the Grayson County Fair! This was quite an experience. There were 16 1 year old on the stage at one time for like 10 minutes – CrAzY….that’s all I can say. For some reason this is how they do their pageants, they don’t let you walk out one at a time. From the 16 they narrowed it down to 8 then announced the winners. AND…Tinslea WoN!! We were so proud of her.
Tinslea stayed alnite with Mom Saturday night. Mom called at 5:15 am Sunday morning and said that she was running a fever. I really think it’s just her teeth giving her some problems – she has 14 teeth now!! Josh and I went down to Rochester about 12:00. While he and Poppie watched the UK/UofL football game Mom, Tinslea and I went to see Mamaw Pauline.
Hope everyone’s having a Great LONG weekend. Keep checking back…I’m going to try to keep up with this a little better.

4 comments:

Hemant Saluja said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brandy said...

Congrats to your lil princess. I am with you that is crazy how they do the pageants.

Kim said...

Yeah-you blog too! I will add you to my page!
Kim

The Belchers said...

Thanks Brandy! Josh's ball team is having a pageant October 11th in GC...let "your girls" and anyone else you know who may want to be in it know. If they're interested let me know!!