Sunday, September 21, 2008

This pic was taken lastweekend at Jackson's Orchard

Josh, Tinslea and I at Jackson's Orchard
Grandma, Poppie, Tinslea, Jake and Hunter at the Family Reunion
Baby Taylor Mae "Tay Mae" Doesn't she look like Chad?

We had a busy Saturday! We went to the Rochester Festival from 10am-12pm - it was getting too hot so Tinslea, me, DD and her niece Raigan went back to Grandmas house. The girls played for a while then took a nap. Tinslea and Raigan played very well together. It's too bad Josh and Kristin don't live closer. Once Tinslea woke up we went back to the Festival and stayed until 9:00pm - we were hoping we would win the $200 again this year, BUT we didn't.
Josh raced his last race EvEr Saturday night :( It was bitter sweet...Our lives have jsut gotten too busy for him to have sooo many hobbies. I haven't spoke with Aunt Chelle today but I know Uncle Joe and Zac were going to watch him race. I'm sure Zac was on top of the world...He LOVES watching Josh Race!
Today we stayed home and relaxed!! We were outside most of the day, it was too pretty to stay inside :) Hope everyone had a great weekend. Sorry for the lack of posting I've been doing, things have just been so busy for us. Maybe I can get back into the swing of things.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love checking your blog. Tinslea is so cute and it looks like you all have had a fun time lately!