Sunday, September 28, 2008

A few Videos, Hope you enjoy!

This video is one from our vacation to Panama City Beach. We were there a whole week and as you can tell we found ways to amuse ourselves. When you get Josh and Chad together you never know what those two are going to do. Someone has a Video of Jodi and Hunter racing on the floats, now that was funny, and I think Henter may have even beat her LOL Watching the video brought back all our memories from vacation...memories that will last forever.

The second video I took today while we were playing outside. I just want everyone to see that my child has NO FEAR! If you were to see her arms and legs you'd think I beat her, she's always bruised up.

3 comments:

mtutko said...

Where's the other video, I could only open the one of Josh and Chad.....Thanks for sharing!!!!
Love,
Aunt Chelle

Laurie Keen said...

OH MY I Love those!! thanks for sharing. that one of Tinslea cracks me up. I have tears in my eyes! lol i can watch it over and over! lol

Ashley Bridges said...

That is so funny!! She has gotten so big...