Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Yesterday Was An Interesting Day

Grandma Linda was having a cookout but since Josh and I spent Saturday and Sunday down there we decided we would spend the day with just Tinslea (sometimes we don’t like to share her). So we got up sat around the house then decided to go to GC. When we got there we ended up spending an hour in Pizza Hut, Tinslea was enjoying herself playing and laughing so we didn’t rush. When we left there we went to the shoe store then to Wal-Mart. We ran into Missy and Talon, they got to witness Tinslea in action!! She was having a FiT! Well, when we got back home I hadn’t much more than got through the door when Jessi called and said the ambulance was taking Jodi to the hospital. WHAT?!? SO….to try to shorten a long story… Jodi hurt her back at work last weekend, and the Dr. put her on a steroid and muscle relaxer. She complained all weekend that her heart was racing (sorry JO, but we all kind of blew it off). Yesterday it continued to happen and her heart rate and BP was going crazy (I’m not sure exactly what the numbers were). By the time the ambulance got to Grandma’s she had hyper-venalated /passed-out twice (originally they thought she had a seizure but she didn’t). She stayed overnight at the hospital and they decided she had a reaction to the medications. At this point this is all we know. She is supposed to go back to the Dr. on Thursday so I’ll keep you posted.
Also happening last night, Amber (Chad’s girlfriend) thought she was going into labor. She left her house around 10:00 pm for the Medical Center but they ended up sending her home around 2:00am. She has still only dilated 1 and thinned 80%.
Today I had to leave work early to pick Tinslea up from school, she was running a fever. So I ended up taking her to the Dr. and she has an ear infection : (

2 comments:

Laurie Keen said...

Poor Jo shouldn't give us all a big scare like that! Hope she is feeling better. And Tinslea too...

That is funny you mentioned Amber & Chad...I was doing pictures and someone had asked me when their baby was due. I guess I need to start caring my camera with me.....lol That doesn't sound right Chad being a daddy....WOW

The Belchers said...

The baby is Due on the 12th. Amber is sooo anxious. I'll be sure to call or send you a message when she goes.