Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Bath Time for Tinslea and Griffey



Today was such a relaxing day!! We went to visit Jessi and Jake and that was about it! I cooked a roast for supper and I'll have to say it was pretty good. Much better than the first one a few months ago I tried to cook. I honestly cooked that thing for 2 days in the crockpot!! We also had carrots, potatoes and rice to go with it. After supper we gave Tinslea a bath and as you can see, Griffey joined in on the fun. Tinslea thought it was funny when Josh put him in. She kept pouring water on him, and he took it very well!

7 comments:

mtutko said...

VERY VERY SWEET>>>>>Now Zac is probably getting the idea to take a back with Rylee!!!!! That will be interesting....I just left you a message on Facebook....

mtutko said...

bath, not BACK

Anonymous said...

So cute! Send me your email address so I can send you an invite to my blog...had to make it private. email is: jenndrake627@yahoo.com

Ashley Bridges said...

That is the sweet picture ever. That big smile on her face is priceless.. WHAT A CUTIE SHE IS !

Laurie Keen said...

i can just hear her laughing in these pics....they crack me up. i showed them to Scott last night and he just smiled real big! lol

Heather said...

These are the cutest pictures ever! That first one is too sweet...griffey has no idea what is in store for him!

The Belchers said...

Thanks everyone for the comments, glad your all still reading!
Heather - Good to hear from you! I've been meaning to write you back, I'venot forgotten about ya!! Loved the email you sent a few days ago. Poor Griffey he really doesn't know what to do/think about her.