Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tinslea's First Trip to the Dentist










I actually thought she did fairly well!! Her appt. was at 11:00am (lunch/naptime) and she only cried a few seconds (which seemed to be all that Josh taped). Dr. Elliott was very nice and so were all his staff. Hunter and Jake go to him and we deal a lot with him at Head Start. Josh LOVED the office...he played video games the WHOLE time we were waiting. I told him he needed to get up and let the kids play :)




Afterward we went to the mall and then met my Bestfriend from college, Tabi fo lunch. OHHH how I've missed that girl. She and I were sorority sisters and roomates...LOVE HER:) I can't wait to see her again!!




When we left BG we stopped to see Uncle Joe, Aunt Chelle, Chelsea and Zac for our weekly visit. Funny story for tonight - Tinslea got stuck between the couch and the table at their house. She crawled inbetween them trying to get the cell phone then got stuck. I was laughing, she was crying...and I couldn't get her out. Josh ended up having to move the couch to get her out HAHA.

1 comment:

mtutko said...

You always have the funniest stories......I enjoyed watching Army Wives with you and Josh,,,,I'm glad you told me about it being a new episode.....Love you all!!!!