Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Well as most of you have heard I’ve recently been having some health problems. They started Saturday, while I was driving I began to have blurry vision and my right hand went numb and was very cold. It took about 4 hours for things to get back to normal. On Monday I called and made an appointment with my Dr. Yesterday on my way to work it happened again. Only this time I was by myself with Tinslea driving down the interstate. I began to get scared because of what was happening and had an anxiety attack as well. I called Jodi and she met us at 231 liquors. We took Tinslea to school and she took me to the ER. Not much has happened from there….just more worries. They ran blood work and did a cat scan. Everything so far has came back normal. While in the ER the Dr. said they would need an MIR to tell them anything, and to myself I was thinking …well then just go ahead and do one!! I guess that would have been too simple . When I saw Dr. Welch today he really didn’t tell us anything. He is sending me for a Carotid Doppler, MRI , and more blood work tomorrow. From there I don’t see him for another 4 weeks, he now has referred me to a neurologist.
Thanks everyone for the messages, thoughts, phone calls and prayers! I greatly appreciate EVERYTHING!! I’m sorry if you’ve called and I’ve not answered, it’s just really hard for me to talk about everything at this time. Of course I always think the worse, and I need to realize it’s in Gods hands. Prayer is very strong and his will, will be done. I continue to tell myself he will not give me anything that I can not handle…

2 comments:

Sheena said...

Ohhh my gosh!! I had no idea this was going on!!! I will be praying for you!! Everything will be ok. If you need anything please dont hesitate to call. You know Pubes is always here for you!!
I love you Nonnie!!!

Ashley Bridges said...

Jonnica send me an email... abridges41101@yahoo.com. I would like to get some information on you about both things..EMAIL ME ASAP....THANKS