Sunday, February 22, 2009

Internet Strike

I’ve been on an internet strike. I used to spend LOTS of time on facebook and blogging but lately I just have no interest in it. Anyways, I here and have found some quite time to blog this morning, Josh is still in bed and Tinslea is at her MeMe and Pa’s. She stayed with them lastnight – I have a BIG review coming up at work and I needed to look over a few procedures and that is impossible to do with a 21 month old running around.
As usual our lives revolve around basketball these days. Friday night we went to the GC boy/girl game. Josh and I were amazed at how well-behaved Tinslea was at the game – of course it could have something to do with her playing with Mark and Missy sharing her popcorn! Yesterday morning we got up and went to Hunter’s 2nd ballgame, he did an awesome job he scored several baskets (that could be because he wouldn’t pass the ball - hahaha). Then Josh and Tinslea went to Rochester to watch UK while Mom and I went to BG. I needed a new phone and had to pick up some jeans for Tinslea. Lastnight, I studied while Josh cleaned the floors, then we relaxed and had a quiet peaceful night.
NOW – MOM and JODI – since you NEVER comment – I have changed my settings so that you don’t have to have an account to post a comment!! YES, I did call you out – so I expect some feedback. Also to the rest of the family out there reading Joline now has a blog – hers is private so send her your email so you can join in and read hers. If you don’t have her email address, just leave a comment with yours on this message and I’ll have her add you. Her kids are always doing fun and interesting things you’ll love reading about and seeing pictures of : )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok I don't ever leave a comment either cause idont have an account. but i always read your blogs just to try and keep up with tinslea. you have been slacking here lately

The Allen's said...

No more internet striking.

Anonymous said...

I have missed you too...Glad that you are back on top of things LOL