Thursday, February 26, 2009

Who Found the Mud Puddle??

In preparation for our Federal Review next week, I had worked late tonight so Josh picked Tinslea up from school. When he got there at 4:05 all the kids were still asleep!! Ms. Beth said since it was such a nice day they spent much of it outside ( I don’t blame them one bit). She said that there was 1 puddle of water on the playground – and all the children except for 2 stayed out of it. Guess What – my child was one of the 2!!! Ms. Beth said she looked over and Tinslea and a little boy was in the puddle throwing mud at one another. HAHA Ms. Beth was afraid we would be mad…she doesn’t know us well yet…we both just LAUGHED!! Josh said she was covered from head to toe. When I got in Josh already had her clothes in the washer.
Happy Birthday Chels – I thought about you at 5:45 on my way to work this morning then thought it would be too early to text then I forgot all about it. Love You!!

No comments: