Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Child Will Eat Anything

Yes, she will eat anything, and I can prove it!! I’m not sure if I wrote about it or not but during the ice storm Amber was feeding Tay some baby cereal. Once Tay was finished I gave Tinslea a bite, thinking she would spit it out, but NOPE she liked it and wanted more. Well, tonight topped it off! Chad, Amber and Tay came over to visit (we enjoy it so much when they come over) and Amber was feeding Tay a bottle. When Tay finished there was still some in the bottle and Tinslea was playing with the bottle, shaking it and so forth. So I poured some of the formula into Tinslea’s cup thinking, once again, she would spit it out…NOPE…she Cried and ask for more!!! Then turned the bottle up side down and little drops were coming out into her cup and she was still drinking it from her cup!! I’m raising a little piglet!

3 comments:

The Allen's said...

Ewww, That stuff is so gross. I can't believe she liked it.

Anonymous said...

Ok that is gross eating anything is different but that stuff!! I just dont know what to say.

Anonymous said...

honestly..this does not surprise me one bit!! lol

Jo Jo