Saturday, November 1, 2008

Back to Blogging

Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!! Tinslea enjoyed herself – without candy!! As most of you know Josh and I don’t give Tinslea candy, juice, cokes or well pretty much anything that’s not healthy. We catch a lot of heat about it, but I contribute her good eating habits and lack of sickness to it.
So anyways Tinslea’s 2nd Halloween was as follows:
Our first stop was to Josh’s Papaw Keowns (he’s back in the hospital) and Marie’s. Lloyd and Melissa came by as did Terry and Stephanie. Marie and Melissa but gave Tinslea a bag of candy – which Josh enjoyed. Our next stop was Mamaw Paulines. Uncle Gary and Aunt Doris were there so we visited with them for a while. They all gave Tinslea some Quarters (which she loves)!! Mamaw was very excited to see Tinslea, Tinslea as usual was showing off and Mamaw just laughed at her - it seemed to make her day. At Aunt Joyces she got more quarters! Tinslea is usually a little shy but when Aunt Joyce said “come on Tinslea we’ll get some money” Tinslea followed her right in the house HAHA. My baby’s no dummy!! Next we went to Mamaw and Papaws house where she got a writing pad, banana, and apple. While we were there Aunt Jana pulled up – I think she was getting anxious – she gave Tinslea a WHOLE basket of bananas, apples, applesauce, oranges and raisins!! I do believe this was Tinslea FAVORITE!! Mom and Dad’s house was next, we had to wait for Dad to get in from work before she could have her gift from them. They acted like it was Christmas, Dad was taking pics of her and mom was video taping while she opened it – she got a baby doll, diaper bag and stroller!! AND she has already messed up the wheel on the stroller, she wanted to sit in it. Finally, our last stop of the night (and supper) Grandma and Poppies! They gave Tinslea some diapers (my favorite gift HAHA). Grandma had all kinds of food and the WHOLE family was there – Grandma, Poppie, Uncle Allen, Kathy, Jessi, Charlie, Hunter, Jake, Chad, Amber, Tae Mae, Dad, Mom, Josh, Tinslea, and myself – OHHH wait I forgot Jodi, yep she missed another family event she was with Jared at a Halloween Party. She’ll have to find some way to make that up to Tinslea. We didn’t have time to visit Aunt Michelle and Uncle Joe, but they have a Halloween book for her, and from what I hear Zac can read the whole book!
Below are some pics of Tinslea in her costume. These pics aren’t very good, I couldn’t get her to be still long enough to take a pic so I’m hoping Mom took some good ones for me to post later. You may ask well what was she…..she was just CUTE LOL! I couldn’t really find anything I liked so I had Mamaw Jane make her this dress. Isn’t it adorable!!! Mamaw can make ANYTHING!!! I think she wishes Mom and I would learn how to sew…I think her only hope will be to teach Tinslea! Thank you Mamaw for all the time you put into the dress, we will great appreciate it and will cherish it forever, We Love You!!































2 comments:

Laurie Keen said...

YEAH your back! I have been worried about you. I asked Jessi the other day how you were doing. I though okay I will go in and if she hasn't posted anything I am emailing her to make sure she is still breathing! lol Looks like Tinslea had a great Halloween too! I think Cayden enjoyed his too. Tim said the same thing you did...it is more like Christmas then Halloween! lol

Anonymous said...

I tagged you, Read my blog!!