Saturday, November 29, 2008

Our Thanksgiving

Chad and Taylor Mae "Tay Mae"

Tinslea and Hunter dancing




Tinslea feeding Tay Mae



Tinslea and Pa John Coloring





I just wanted to share a few pics from our Thanksgiving. I actually forgot I had my camera with me so I only have pics from Grandmas house. Thursday we went to Josh's Papaw Howards house and visited with him for a couple hours then went to Mom and Dad's. They hosted Thanksgiving for Mom's side of the family. And let me tell you mom and dad have a small house and I didn't know if we would all fit. It was...Mamaw, Papaw, Mom, Dad, Josh, Tinslea, Myself, Jodi, Aunt Jana, Uncle Mike, Michael, Matthew, Nikki, Martin, Mark, Ann, Uncle Joe, Aunt Michelle, Chelsea, Kent, Zac, and the two dogs, Griffey and Ozzie. And somehow in the midst of the madness Tinslea managed to take an hour and 1/2 nap!!!
Josh and I stayed alnite at mom and dad's - Dad had to work and the house is a complete mess - they are having hardwood put in two of the bedrooms and in the hallway. Josh and I slept in mom and dads bed while mom slept on the couch and Jodi and Jared slept in the living room floor. Friday morning the whole family had breakfast at Grandmas house. We spent most of the day at Grandmas house, Tinslea love to play with Hunter...I do believe those two will be getting into lots of trouble together!!
This morning we got up bright and early and went to Lauries to have Tinslea's Christmas pics made. Josh didn't go, he's been working on homework the past few days. His classes are really starting to catch up with him. Mom and Dad met us there and when we were finished they took Tinslea with them to walmart. Of all times I didn't have a change of clothes for her....they took her in her red and white pj's, black shoes and a pink coat LOL. Dad wanted to go to the mall with her but I drew the limit, there was no way I was going to let them take her to the mall in her pjs.
Check back in the next few days I'll post some of her pics when Laurie gets them ready ~ I can't wait to see them!!!





No comments: