Monday, November 10, 2008

Way To Go Chelsea

Well, we had a vistor tonight... YEP this is what they look like in Grayson County!! No REALLY this is REALLY what he wore!! How about that Pink Panter Hat? ~Comments Please~


Saturday night we went to Calendar Girl. Chelsea looked BEAUTIFUL (she always does)!! We were so proud of her. Not that we had any doubt she was get in but Jodi and I were nervous, we both were broke out in a rash!
Tinslea was supposed to stay with Tay Mae but..I had the stomach virus Wednesday night so Dad came and got Tinslea Thursday morning and kept her all day and night. AND...he caught the bug as did Poppie, Jake and Hunter. So we were a little scared to have anyone around Tay Mae, and Josh had games in BG SOOO TI tagged along. BUT, she was very well behaved!















4 comments:

mtutko said...

Thanks for posting pics of Chels on your blog!!!!

Love you

Laurie Keen said...

Chelsea looked STUNNING! What a little hottie! I had no doubt in my mind she would win! I heard she got February! She will look hot in red with rose petals just all around her....that is for sure! But whatever if they come up with I am sure she will look great!

Okay--is that Jared? What the crap is he thinking wearing that! Tell Jodi she better rethink that if he goes out in public looking like that! HA HA Just Kidding Jared!!!

Laurie Keen said...

Oh I forgot to add something...
Tinslea was the best thing ever! She made me hungry for an apple! lol Scott goes they should put Tinslea in there...she would win it all and they wouldn't have to worry about judging the rest! I thought that was sweet! He loves Tinslea so much!

The Belchers said...

AWW thanks Scott, I do believe Tinslea has a soft spot for him too!!
And for Jared YEAH he did go out in public like that, that's what he showed up looking like lastnight! Look at the edited pic I put on FB of him LOL. He is too funny.
Aunt Chelle - Now you should know couldn't go without bragging on our Chels!!