Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tinslea awaiting the Christmas Tree.... She was such a BIG help...
Tinslea and Josh hanging the 1st ornament

Notice she once again has on her armbands.
Add Image

HAHA this is Josh trying to climb through her tunnel Aunt Heather bought Tinslea for her Birthday.
So today started our Christmas season, we put up our tree and started wrapping gifts. For lunch we went to Josh's Granny's house. She decided to have her Thanksgiving early this year because everyone seems to be so busy. Tinslea was quite shy for the first 30-45 minutes, then she began to come out of her shell. I do believe she has our (Josh and I) personalities, just not real friendly HAHAHA.
So if anyone heard I'm sure you have some questions as to what was going on with Grandma Linda Saturday. Well, your guess is as good as ours and the Dr.s. Like she has been the past year, she was sick Saturday throwing up. The only thing is - and you may not want to read this if you have a weak stomach - when she was sick Saturday she was throwing up what looked to be "Flesh". She told me she was sick throwing up but didn't go into detail, but she did Jessi. So Jessi called me and I called Dad. Dad then went down to check on her. Later Grandma blamed Jessi of having the BIG mouth and calling Dad - but it was me !! So anyways she ended up going to the ER and took the bag of what she had been throwing up. They tested it and finally said it "Appeared to be flesh but it wasn't hers" ~ to make a joke we are all wondering "who" grandma's been eating! None of this makes any sense, she she hadn't eaten anything all day and the only thing she'd ate the day before was oysters and it was clearly not oysters. The only explination was that maybe it was something that had set in her stomach. The Dr. gave her some pills to take during the Holidays to hopefully help with the sickness and sent her on her way....with still no answer!!...!!!



3 comments:

Laurie Keen said...

Love the pics......

Poor Grandma Linda....I haven't heard about that. that is crazy that they sent her back home once again. So do you think it is Poppy's flesh she is eating! LOL OH me.....i hope she feels better.that is the craziest thing I have ever heard! By the way the picture below of Tinslea sleeping is PRECIOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

Check my blog, I have something for you on there!

Jennifer said...

Hey! I saw your commment! Have youseen my OTHER blog? initialreactiondesigns.blogspot.com
I can do appliques on stuff you buy! Monogramming too!