Sunday, November 30, 2008

Off to a Rocky Start

After a rocky start, today ended pretty good. Tinslea woke up in an ill mood, and when I say that I mean it - she normally is a very easy going child but today I don't know what got into her. Personally I think she's been home too long. She has been with Josh and I for 5 straight days and I really think she's ready to go back to school and be around her little friends.
While Tinslea was napping Jessi brought over some (a whole garbage bag) toys they boys had outgrown. When Tinslea woke up she was so excited, Josh suggested we wrap them and give them to her for Christmas! - The joke is Tinslea's gift from Santa lastyear was a ride on car of Seth's (my friend Heather's son). Tinslea's favorite of all the toys was Thomas the train, she LOVES trains!!
Josh had ball practice today so Tinslea and I rode with him and played in the gym a while and then went to walmart. Once Josh was finished we headed home, I cooked supper and she and Josh washed dishes and she was BETTER!! Like I said I don't know what got into her but she was not TINSLEA.

When Tinslea was with Mom and Dad yesterday at Walmart, she saw Santa. The Pic is TOOOO Funny. She looks like she is having an absolute fit but Mom said it wasn't really that bad. Our scanner isn't working for me to scan the pic, so I may see if Josh can do it from work so everyone can see just how funny it is (AND if you read yesterday's post she was in her PJ's)

Below are some pics of her lastnight - she found her bubbles and HAD to blow them...until they were gone.
In the first pic she decided to put the stick in her mouth after dipping it in the bubbles - if you've ever tasted those things they are NASTY!











6 comments:

DJ and Jill said...

Hey Jonnica! The cutest pictures are always the ones where kids are in pj's or with a dirty face, aren't they? I just updated my blog and I have the same background as you! How funny!

The Belchers said...

Jill, Do you still have your blog?

Dawn Overton said...

I hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving. We have been busy, busy. Now things are getting back to normal. Tinsleas' pics are cute, cute. When does she start at her new daycare, or has she already? U n Josh must be spoiling her at home. Getting her a little honory, huh?

DJ and Jill said...

I do still have it, but it's set to private. If you want to be able to read it, I can send you an invite in your email.

The Belchers said...

Jill my email is
nonnie_123@yahoo.com

DJ and Jill said...

I just sent you an invite. YAY! Another reader!!!