Monday, November 17, 2008

Thankful

Lastnight my cousin Chelsea was on her way in from Cheer practice in BG when she hit a deer. Luckly the car was the only thing damaged! I can only imagine how scared she must have been. That has always been a huge fear of mine, I mean really there's no way to see them in the dark. We Love you Chels and are thankful you were unharmed!
Today Aunt Michelle fainted/passed out while at work. I don't really have any details, I've not called because I know she needs her rest and is probably getting TONS of calls. Mom did inform me she went to the ER and they ran tests and said she had fluid in her ear and for her to not return to work until Thursday. That's all the info I have at this time so please pray for her health. Love you too Aunt Chelle~

1 comment:

Laurie Keen said...

I am glad Ches is okay! Got to love those deer! And hopefully everything is okay with Michelle. They are such a sweet family!