Sunday, March 1, 2009

Preparing for a Federal Review

Work, Work, Work…when does it end? Each Head Start has a Federal Review every 3 years …and guess what it’s time for ours, and the “new girl” excuse doesn’t cut it! I worked over some this week then went into work yesterday and worked from home today . Our review starts tomorrow and lasts until Wednesday or Thursday. They will be going with me on a homevisit Tuesday, I think I’m almost prepared – or as prepared as I’m going to get.
Tinslea stayed with MeMe and Pa John and Jo Jo lastnight. Jodi took her to see Grandma Poppie and Tay. From what I hear she tried to share her cracker with Tay!! Then she visited Mamaw and Papaw – Papaw is no longer Papaw though, she has started calling him Andy!! Mom has had her today so I could wrap things up and go over some procedures and protocols.
Hope everyone has a wonderful week – Keep me in mind Tuesday at 10:15!!!

2 comments:

The Allen's said...

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. Funny about her calling him Andy. haha.

Dawn Overton said...

I am sure you will do fine. I know you will be RELIEVED when it is over with! Good Luck and I will be thinking of ya.