Monday, March 2, 2009

Calling "Andy"

One day down!! Today I met a few members of the review team, they seemed pretty nice, but I didn’t get to met the lady who will be with me tomorrow. I’m feeling better about it and am to the point that I’m ready to get it over with.
Josh went to the basketball game tonight and left Tinslea and I here alone. As she and I were playing in the floor with her school bus, she started having a fit to call “Andy”! SOOO once I saw she was NOT going to give up I dialed the number. She and Papaw Andy talked for quite a while, and when I say "talk" they really did, she would listen then chime in a few words and listen again. It got to a point I was sure Papaw was having a hard time coming up with thing to say( I mean really how do you carry on a full 5 minute conversation over the phone with a 1 yr old) I made her get off the phone. WRONG thing to do, she got mad again! Then she wanted to call Pa and MeMe. So once again I dialed the number. She talked to Dad while pacing up and down the hall – this went on for about 5 minutes – then I made her get off the phone. Same thing – She threw a fit. I thought we hade at least another 12ish years before we had to deal with the phone issue!! Beware if you receive a phone call from a little girl – it's a good possibilty it's TINSLEA : )

4 comments:

Laurie Keen said...

Her and Cayden sound so much alike. When you call Mandy's cell phone after you hung up for a while. Cayden will get her cell and call you back. He can unlock it and everything. You hear silence and I go Cayden is that you...and honey he takes off just a talking! but who knows what he is saying. then he will go "BYE" and hang up before you know it! lol He walks around the living room while he does it. It is adorable! Maybe we need to give Tinslea & Cayden each others phone #s so they can talk up a storm!! HA HA That is funny she calls him ANDY...I can't get over that! Ha Ha

Anonymous said...

That is so funny. she will be asking for her own cell phone next. and calling papaw andy is cute. hope everything went well today. we dont have internet yet at our new house so im at lisa lees today and the kids are napping so i hoped on her for a sec.

MeMe said...

OK Jonnica I am finally on here! Let her call back tonight, I will be home not going to BG to see Jo tonight. Hope your review is going well today.

Love,
Mom

Heather said...

She is going to be a prank caller like her momma...ha ha.

Good luck on the review, hope it goes great. I'm just guessing your neck is bright red with nerves this week, but I'm sure they will be quite impressed with you!!