Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I'm Still Employeed

I made it through the day - I'm alive and still have a job HAHA! A staff member overheard the lady that was with me today saying "Those were the best homevists I've ever seen". YAY!! She went with my coworker for 25 minutes then I picked her up, drove her to my HV (25 minutes away) and she stayed with me on my visit for 90 minutes. Honestly believe it or not I wasn't really nervous. I was calm and just did my thing. This afternoon myself and the other EHS FA's had a 90 minute interview. That too went suprisingly well..and still I was calm!!! I think I have jsut gotten to a point that I knew I could only do so much and I just needed to by myself.

Thank you all for your calls, texts, and messages - Love You All :)

3 comments:

Hillery said...

I am glad to hear that everything went well the past couple days!! :)

Laurie Keen said...

I knew everything would go great! You are great at what you do! And of course we love our nonnie!!!

The Belchers said...

Thank you Girlies!!!