Saturday, March 14, 2009

Saturday Already

What a week…
The “Spring Like” weather turned Josh, Tinslea and I into social butterflies.
Monday – We went to the Regional Championship game – GC Won!! Mom and Dad met us there, and believe it or not Dad was even cheering for GC (guess he decided he better get used to it).
Tuesday – The three of us visited Mark, Missy, Hunter and Talon then walked to Cathy and Larry’s to visit with them. Once we walked back to Mark and Missy’s Talon wanted to show Tinslea his birds.
Wednesday – Taylor had her 6 month birthday party!! She was so cute – she didn’t really know what to think about the cake. Sorry, no pictures, I forgot my camera.
Thursday – WE went straight home!!!
Friday (lastnight) – After work we went to E-Town and ate at the Green Bamboo, took Tinslea to the mall to play in their little play area, stopped at Baskin Robbins and ate some ice cream, went to walmart in GC, visited with Jodi, Jared, Rick and Jill and lastly stopped at Wes and Angie Shulls. By 11:00 pm we were on our way HOME. Tinslea was a trooper – She didn’t fuss or cry and didn’t even go to sleep in the car – we couldn’t have asked for a better child.
Today – well we got up and went to Hunter’s game at 9:00 and after the game Tinslea refused to come home. She wanted to go with her MeMe and Pa. Since Josh had some homework and I have laundry we decided to go ahead and let her go. I can tell I’m not going to like her making her own decisions about wanting to go home with people. This may cause fights because I’m stingy with my time!! What can I say I can’t get enough of my BABY!

No comments: