Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Cloud 9

As I write this, I’m completely on Cloud 9!! I just received a call from my supervisor saying they had a briefing and the lady (Linda) who reviewed our HomeBased Program – said we are one of the TOP HomeBased Programs in the Nation and that she couldn’t find Anything wrong with the program. I mean really, how much better does it get!!!! WOOO HOOOO!!
So, with getting all the good news before supper, I had to pray about it. In the middle of my prayer before supper Tinslea blurted out “AMEN” – I think she’s tired of hearing all my conversations regarding work. When she did this I immediately began to think about Ma Ag. In know with all my heart she would be so proud of me (she always told me she was). She used to brag about the way Josh and I were raising Tinslea and she would say that she NEVER worried about Tinslea because she knew she was being taken care of and not mistreated. I’m sure Ma’s up in heaven watching with a smile every night when we say our prayers – and tonight I’m sure she even let out a giggle with Tinslea said “AMEN”. Once my prayer was over I began to talk to Tinslea about Ma Ag and told her how good of a Lady she was and we talked about her being in heaven – Now when you ask Tinslea where Ma Ag is – she points up to Heaven.

A little more about Linda - she is the like Queen of Home Based programs - If you interested in that line of work her website it http://www.babiescantwait.com/ . Check her out! - I'm hoping to be able to attend one of her trainings :)

3 comments:

Laurie Keen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurie Keen said...

That is weird that you said that about Ma Ag being proud of you all because I was thinking that last night!! When I saw that text last night from you I begin to think of how proud Ma Ag was of you and would have been Over the TOP proud of Tinslea! And how Ma Ag would have just laughed and smiled if she heard Tinslea saying AMEN! Thank you so much for sending that to me. It always amazes me how you know the right timing to email or text something to me when I need it the most! That has always amazed me about you! I am so proud of you and your company too for the big compliment!! CONGRATS!!

LUV YA....

Dawn Overton said...

Very glad to hear that your review went so well. I know that you are sooo relieved and proud of yourself and the others for doing such a good job. You should be neways!!! I had forgotten about it actually. Being down n Chattanooga for training and away from my normal means of keeping up (my computer), I forgot what was going on up here in KY. Anyhow, Once again very glad to hear that you all did so well but I am not suprised. When you love what you do and you are passionate about your job, which you are, the success is almost inevitable. CONGRATS!!!! And very funny to read your Tinslea stories for the week. She is such an exciting lil child and you all r doing an amazing job raising her. I hope we can do equally as well with ours!!