Monday, December 1, 2008

Going Away Dinner

I just got in from my “Going Away” dinner at Shogun. A few of the girls from work and I all met and had supper tonight. We all had a nice time talking (Gossiping) and catching up on things outside of work. Thank you girls for tonight each of holds a special place in my heart – You all are what makes it hard to leave (minus Heather, she’s already gone).


Jenny Lou and her son Drew, Chrissy, me, Heather and her son Seth, Rhi (Deidra's son), Heather H, Deidra and Quinn

Heather H, Quinn and I were the bad ones we sent our kids with our parents and Chrissy kept hers locked in the cage!! LOL
Heather, Chrissy and I - and who is that poor little boy in the back by the door?

Jenny Lou, (trying to get out of the pic) Drew and Chrissy
He was such a little cutie, and very GOOD, the only time he made a sound was when he hit that sweet little mouth on the table.

Ok so I was thinking you guys have been there through the most important times in life…my wedding, pregnancy, and Tinslea (which you all threw me an Awsome Shower for). Thank you all again for everything, You all are Amazing!!
~~~Happy Birthday Mamaw Jane~~~

No comments: