Sunday, January 11, 2009

Another Baby On The Way...But NOT From The Belchers

Congrats to one of my Best and Oldest Friends DD and Jeremy Overton, they are expecting their first little one on September 9, 2009! I'm so excited for the two of them. They both have love for children, and will do a wonderful job raising one in a Christian home.

We had a few visitors today, DD and Jeremy came over to pick up some clothes to take to DD's sister Stacye. It was nice to visit with them, we hadn't seen them in a while. It seems that as we all get older you visit less and less. As they were leaving Jeremy picked up the two boxes and Tinslea looked at him and said "Mine". My long lost sister Jodi and Jared also decided to stop by! I have to give her a hard time - we went a few weeks without seeing her!!!

I hope everyone has another wonderful week of work :)

3 comments:

Kim said...

Congrats to your friends, I will pray for them:)

Dawn Overton said...

We were glad to visit with you all as well and loved seeing lil Tinslea. She is so precious. We just need to try to do that a lil more often. =)

Heather said...

Oh my gosh! I really thought you were announcing something there... but I'm still happily surprised. So exciting.....

Dee Dee, did you know this when you came to see me the other day? Congratulations!!!!!!!!!