Tuesday, January 6, 2009

This and That

Thanks everyone for the comments on the last post. The design wasn’t exactly what I wanted, I thought the pictures would be a little larger, but oh well!

OK so it seems life is really just passing by too fast. Sunday I found myself exchanging texts with my little cousin Zac (he’s in first grade), earlier tonight I was on the phone with Jessi and I could hear Hunter in the background practicing his spelling words (Kindergarten), and Addison called tonight to see if we would order Girl Scout cookies – and she sounded like a little lady! Since when did these kids get SO big.

The past two days back haven’t been too bad. Once I get over the Wednesday hump it’s smooth sailing because I finish up the week in the office. Josh and Tinslea are also doing fine. I can really tell a difference when she goes to school…they wear her out! She has been staying up until like 8:30 but tonight we was ready at 7:30-she’s back on schedule!

Is anyone watching any of the new show that have started up? Josh and I are addicted to Rock of Love, I mean seriously! We’ve not missed an episode – not even on Rock of Love Charm School. Sunday night was the premier of Rock of Love Bus-OHHH was it a show, these girls are nuts! – But we’ll continue to watch it :) And of course, Desperate Housewives! We had to wait and watch it lastnight on the computer because we can’t get channel 13. Tonight, I believe we’ll watch the Bachelor online…What would be do without the computer?!?

3 comments:

Dawn Overton said...

I am right there with you. I also love to watch Rock of Love. I missed Charm School because I didn't know it was on but I saw the Rock of Love Bus on the other night so that will be on my list of to watch shows. I also have to watch ABC shows on the computer and am going to have to watch The Bachelor and True Beauty. I am a nut for those Reality shows =)

Ashley Bridges said...

Time is soooo flying by..I dont think it was to long ago when we were in middle school playing basketball and then High school and now everyone is married and has kids or having kids....TIME HAS FLOWN by..Everyday I look at Peyton and can not believe that my little girl will start school this year... I wish I could go to NEVER NEVER LAND...LOL..Have a great week!!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree!! I was so pleased to start spelling words with Leevi!! He got all of his right last night but one...so we are almost ready for that test...On the other hand, he lost his front top tooth yesterday too. I can't believe time goes so quick, it seems like yesterday when he started walking...You truly have to enjoy every single second because it flies! Kids grow up so so fast