Saturday, January 3, 2009

Back to Work We Go

Yesterday was my first day back and although I did get a lot accomplished, UGH I'm just not ready to go back. But, I guess that's just part of life, most don't get off for 2 weeks like we do so I guess we'll live.
Today we did NOTHING at all, and boy was it nice! Josh and Tinslea did go to Sonic to get some ice, Tinslea LOVES Sonic ice. Since she is deprived and we don't give her much of anything and she is only allowed milk and water to drink - she thinks Sonic ice is the BEST thing ever! As soon as we pull in she starts yelling "ICE".
Tomorrow the plan is to once again, relax before a 5 day week. This will be my first full week of work - unless it snows again...you never know.
I've added a "playlist" to the page, I hope you enjoy listening to a few of my favorite songs!

No comments: