Saturday, January 24, 2009

Trip to the Mall

Lastnight Dad, Jodi, Josh, Tinslea and I took a trip to the mall for the Cinn. Reds autograph session. Things didn’t quite go as planned – they were supposed to start the autograph session at 7:00pm so we got there at 6:45 pm. Much to our surprise, they had forgotten about the time –zone difference and had to be gone by 7:30 pm. When we got there we were the 150th person in line, we waited for about 20-25 minutes and didn’t hardly move so we figured it was a waste of time since they would be leaving. BUT, Dad go some pics, and Jodi had her pic taken with Gapper – Tinslea was terrified and wouldn’t go near him. After the disappointment we settled for supper in the mall. I’ve included a video of Tinslea eating noodles with Dad – She calls them WORMS!!

Check this out she was holding on so tight Dad wasn't even holding her.
Gapper, he was upset because Jodi left him :(

Gapper and Jodi


ANd THIS....she decided to undress in the mall ????









2 comments:

Laurie Keen said...

I didn't know that this was even going on! I can't believe you let your kid strip in the mall and you took a pic of it! LOL That cracks me up! lol I wished you could have raised the camera up and got the reactions of the people standing in line!! HA HA Boy she will hate those pics when she gets older...

The Belchers said...

Now Laurie - I have my priorities straight - I dug my camera out of the diaper bag took the pic, then told her to pull her pants up! LOL I'm sure people think I'm the craziest mom ever!