Saturday, January 10, 2009

Spelling Test Update

Update on the Spelling Test Hunter made a 101%! Way to go Hunt :)
This morning we got up bright and early to go see Zac play basketball. Tinslea only ran out on the court 1 time so I was pretty pleased. She just wanted to see ZAC. During the game she was yelling “Go Zac”. After the game she went home with Mom so Josh and I are going to do laundry and paint the trim. We are going to meet then later at the GC vs BC game.
Since I didn’t blog yesterday I do want to mention that yesterday was Dad’s Birthday. I’m going to try to get the proper cords to upload videos from my phone because I have the cutest one I would love to share. I videoed Tinslea saying “Happy Birthday” to Pa, except it sounds more like “Ha Burbay”!
Below are Christmas Pictures we had taken of Hunter, Jake, Tinslea and Taylor for Grandma and Poppie for Christmas…Hope you like them, I certainly did.

Photography by Christan...




































1 comment:

Ashley Bridges said...

Gosh Jonnica she is just getting so big..I love looking at all your pictures she is beautiful..It's time for another one now isn't it ? LOL