Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Few Tears Shed

Today pretty much went as expected…
It was hard dropping Tinslea off at daycare, Ms. Linda was there to greet us. Tinslea started her daily routine, she washed her hands then went into her classroom. I left my camera with Ms. Linda to take some pics of Tinslea and her teachers and friends.
Work was just another day. A few of the girls put together a delicious potluck for me. I didn’t really do much today just kind of let the day pass by. I will have to say I won’t miss the drama that come with working with about 20 women, but I will miss some of the women I work with. I’ll be the first to admit I’m not the best at keeping intouch but I certainly plan to with a couple of them.
So no tears were shed all day until I picked Tinslea up from school. When I went to her room to get her bag and they had all her pictures in a folder and the remainder of her diapers and wipes in her bag, I began to cry. I quickly “got it together” and went into the gym to get my baby girl…and LoSt it again!! I cried, and cried and cried. I think I told Ms. Amber “bye” like 5 times. Ms. Linda had already left for the day so that made it much easier, and Ms. Erin was out this week due to a death in her family.
~Thank You to all of Tinslea’s teachers. You have all touched our lives in more ways than one. Josh and truly appreciate the care, love, and supervision you’ve given our child. There was not one day I had to worry about her no being taken care of. (I’m crying again)! You are all wonderful people and I know in your profession that you are sometimes overlooked, but know that you have had a difference in our lives and will never be forgotten!!~
Below are some pics of Tinslea on her last day at WKUCCC.

Tinslea Painting, I'm sure her teahers won't miss that mess!!
Tinslea and Ms. Linda :)

Tinslea and Mr. Todd
After picking Tinslea up from school we headed to Grayson County to the funeral home. Jared’s Great-Grandmother passed away, so we went to check on our Jare! Please pray for his family.

Check back tomorrow and I’ll let you know how my First day at my new job goes and Tinslea First day at her new daycare. I’ll probably cry when I drop her off, they’ve got BIG shoes to fill after Ms. Erin, Ms. Linda, Ms. Amber, Mr. Todd, Ms. Carley, Ms. Makalla and Ms. Misela!!


3 comments:

Dawn Overton said...

GOOD LUCK with everything!! I hope that all goes well. With Tinslea and with you. I am sure that it will. I will say a prayer for you and hope that it all just what you are hoping for and more!

Anonymous said...

Praying for you! Everything will go smoothly I am sure!

Anonymous said...

You have way to much time on your hands your blog is a novel. lol