Friday, December 19, 2008

Let the Break Begin

What a rough day...I didn't go into work until 9:00am and was laving the parking lot at 11:30!! Today was our Christmas Party, we all ATE and exchanged gifts. I'll admit my Veggie Pizza was a HIT!! Thanks Heather C. - I finally made it with the correct ingredents!! OK so for those of you who don't know the story here goes...
The recipe for Veggie Pizza:
Crescent Rolls
Mix together the following and spread on crescent rolls once they have cooled
1 container of sour cream
1 package of Hidden Valley Ranch mix
1 cup Miracle Whip
Top with veggies of your choice (and Cheese)

My recipe:
Crescent rolls
Mayo
Veggies
Yes, that’s right that’s how I made the veggie pizza, and really thought I had made it right. I was even eating it thinking it was pretty good…UNTIL Mom came over and tried it and said it didn’t taste just right LOL! AND for anyone who really know me, this probably isn't a surprise!!HAHA

Yesterday was the first day in quite a while Tinslea hasn't gotten sick at school. The teachers finally figured out what was making her sick...she was eating TOO much. I told them from day 1 they would have to stop her or she would keep eating, and eating and eating!! OH well at least they saw first had what happens! Ms. Tammy and Ms. Beth are very sweet and Tinslea really does enjoy going to school.

If you've not gotten a Christmas Card from us yet, it's either in the mail or waiting for a stamp! SOO, you may get them by New Years!
Speaking of Cards, thanks to everyone whos sent us one - I love the cards and the pics to see how much everyone has changed since last year's pic.
Tinslea receive a letter from Santa in the mail today, it was too cute - Jessi sorry but I recognized your hand writing on the envelope!

No comments: