Thursday, December 11, 2008

They're Both Sick Now

Well, I thought today was going to be back to normal...WRONG! Josh woke up not feeling too hot but went ahead and got dressed. About 15 minutes before we needed to be pulling out of the driveway I went in Tinslea's room to quickly get her up and dressed. Much to my surprise she had vomited at some point during the night/morning! It was all over her bed and all dried in her hair. SOOO I immediately called Grandma to see if they could come get her and keep her for the day so Josh and I could go to work. While waiting for Poppie to arrive Josh gave Tinslea a bath and I packed her bag for the day. Once Poppie got here Josh and I were quickly off to work (I was late AGAIN).
About 9:30 Josh called my cell phone to let me know he too was sick and on his way home for the day! I called Grandma several times to check on Tinslea and Grandma said she was fine! Her and Jake played ALL DAY. She never threw up again and didn't run a fever. I can't figure out what is going on with her. If she were a little older I would swear she was doing this to get out of school.
I met Grandma and Poppie in town to pick her up and either she's not feeling well again or she's wore out. She was soooo tired I put her in the bed at about 6:00pm. I'm hoping she will wake up about 7-8 and play a little then go back down for the night. Otherwise she's going to be up at like 4-5am!

1 comment:

Laurie Keen said...

Sounds like the first week went great but the second week isn't! I remember when I first started at Houchens I got sick like that and had to miss one day that 2nd week! I felt horrible! Hope Josh and Tinslea feel better!