Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Our 3 Yr. Anniversary

Today is our 3 Yr. Anniversary so I thought I'd post a few pics.


~ The Wedding Party~

Tinslea seems to be feeling a bit better :) Josh stayed home with her today. When I got in she was in the best mood, and so loving!!! We're going to take her back to school tomorrow so hopefully she'll be 100% in the morning.
OHHH and for those of you who are wondering, NO we didn't do anything special today. We've not even had supper, I suppose we'll have some cereal or soup. Sad huh? We act like an OLD married couple HAHAHA.

1 comment:

Dawn Overton said...

Crazy that it has been 3 yrs. In some ways it seems like it has been much longer but in others it seems like it was only yesterday. Jeremy n I had just started dating then. Man, how time passes! Glad Tinslea is feeling better. Talk to ya soon. Are u coming to Alicia's on saturday?