Monday, December 15, 2008

Marker Art Work

Below is a pic of Tinslea's finished product after using markers while unsupervised. This pic doesn't do justice, her left arm was covered. I of course laughed and Josh was like"WHAT are you doing?"


Ice...I really just wanted to get through this week!!
Today Josh took Tinslea to school, and she was fine, she went straight to Ms. Tammy.
I got to work at 7:00 and packed my bags for my home visits. My first one was at 8:00 and my second was at 10:00. Once I had finished my second and was on my way back to the office I FINALLY got phone service! I had 4 voicemails, two from my boss one form my coworker and one from Josh. All four were letting me know school was letting out early. Since Breck is so far away and they usually get hit first and harder they wanted me to get back to Leitchfield ASAP. My first stop was to get Tinslea! It was no surpirse she didn't have on the outfit I had laid out for her lastnight...She had gotten sick after breakfast again and they had to change her clothes. This seems to be an everyday thing at this point. I'm wondering if it doesn't have something to do with milk. I didn't give her any all weekend and she didn't vomit. They did let her have some this morning and she got sick again. And it was the same situation when she was sick Tuesday and Friday it happened after she drank milk.
The three of us have spent the rest of the afternoon at home. Dad came by to visit with us for a while. Tinslea was happy to see her Pa!

1 comment:

Heather said...

This is so sweet. I usually always think she looks just like Josh, but she's changing. In this pic I just see your dad--I'm sure she wouldn't mind that.