Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunday Night Already?

After a long weekend last week this one sure went by fast.
Friday – Tinslea and I both had good “second” days. We didn’t do anything Friday night just hung out at home.
Saturday – Josh dropped Tinslea and I off at Mom and Dads on his way to South for his Conference T-ment. Tinslea, Mom and I went over and visited Mamaw and Papaw for a while…I think Tinslea misses seeing them. When we were pulling into the driveway she started saying “Papaw”! When we left there Mom, Dad, Tinslea and I went to the mall. After a few hours we were on our way back to Rochester. Tinslea hadn’t had a nap all day, so she was getting a little agitated. We were certain she would go to sleep on the way in but NOOOOO! The UK game was on so Dad was listening to the game and Tinslea started saying “isty” and “choo choo” (these are two of her favorite songs). To my surprise Dad turned off the game and let her listen to her CD. Now, still to this day I HATE listening to game and talk radio but I would never ask Dad to change the station. I think this is because growing up we ask and he never would, so I was in shock when he did this.
Sunday – Tinslea stayed with her MeMe and Pa John lastnight, so we went to church with them today. Josh and I stayed home, he mainly worked on homework all morning then we went to Walmart. After Tinslea woke up from her nap we met Mom in town and came back home. As we were pulling in the driveway Lloyd and Melissa was right behind us. They stayed for a while and played with Tinslea. She had fun showing off for them.
Please keep my Mamaw Jane in your thoughts and Prayers. She went to the Dr. lastweek for some tests and has now been referred to a neurologist Dr. Zoo. ~We Love You Mamaw~

2 comments:

Dawn Overton said...

Hope everything turns out ok for Mamaw Jane. I will definately keep her n my prayers. As for the radio auction, I dont even know what they bought but they bid on EVERYTHING...LOL. They have a blast doing it. I do know they ended up paying like 65$ for 8 lb of fudge. Oh well..Its for a good cause.

Brandy said...

Hope everything is ok with Mamaw Jane. Dr. Zhu is a great doctor. He was mom's when everything happened with her. I will be praying for her.