Monday, December 29, 2008

A Quick View of Our Christmas

You can thank my lack of blogging to our modem crashing!! We finally received our new modem today ...What would we do without DSL!! I don't know how I ever functioned it without it!

So in a nutshell Tinslea had a wonderful Christmas!! She got MUCH more than she needed! The sad thing is she only got 4 gifts at our house...so it was the rest of the family that "over did it".

I didn't end up with many pics b/c Tinslea was all over the place and it was hard to take the pics and help her open. Not to mention I forgot my camera at home on Christmas Eve!

Tinslea a Zac - watching the VideoNow - Zac got Tinslea a little computer for Christmas, but Tinslea ended up liking his VideoNow so much that he also gave her that as well as all the movies that go with it. everytime we visit them we come home with Zac's toys HAHA!
Tinslea and Poppie playing "Ashes" AKA "Ring Around the Rosie"
Tinslea and Pa John watching the Monster Trucks on Christmas


Check out this stocking....and it was completely full...Did I mention I forgot to get her a stocking!?!




Tinslea having a party with her babies on Christmas morning.
Uncle Chad, Amber and Tay got her a Tea Set ~ the funny thing is she doesn't want me to play with her she only wants Daddy to play. She'll sit in her room and YELL "DA DA, DA DA"!
Sorry I didn't post many pics or write much but there is no way I could go through every single place we went and what we did and what she got....
WE HAD A AMAZING CHRISTMAS, GOD BLESSED OUR FAMILY AND WE HOPE HE WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO THROUGHOUT THE NEXT YEAR!


No comments: